Wednesday 7 March 2012

Who am I?

Hi there!

I am an Aussie living with my wonderful Swedish husband in Sweden. We have one son, who was born in March 2011.

I am a sporadic crafter, who likes trying all sorts of new things. I can sew, knit, crochet, do decoupage, beading, needle felting, ... ...

I tend to get into something, then leave it for ages. I suspect my blogging will be the same. But here are a couple of posts at least, to share what I've been up to recently.

Hope you enjoy reading this!
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen--I am also Helen, an Aussie who used to live in Norway! Lovely to meet you and look forward to reading more as you get through your sporadic crafts--I am a quilter and sewer but also dabble in other crafts too, the colder weather is good for encouraging this dabbling! BTW, if you ever do another charm swap or eye spy quilt (or have someone pull out) then I would be keen to get involved! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Lovely to hear from you. As you can see, this swap is now full. But if anyoone is unable to complete, or I get enough expressions of interest for a second, I'll let you know.

      :)
      Helen

      Delete